Ira Bellinkoff, MAI, CCIM is heavily involved in the Appraisal Institute’s University Relations and has spoken numerous times at University of Central Florida and University of Florida events. Edge Realty Advisors believes in giving back and providing opportunities for college students to learn more about the real estate industry. Interns will have an opportunity to work firsthand with Senior Appraisers and Principals of the firm, join on property inspections, and observe the process of valuation for a variety of property types. We encourage college students pursing their real estate passion to apply.
This is what you’ll do…
- Assist senior-level appraisers and Principals of Edge with collecting and analyzing data
- Navigating and compiling Public Record data for subject and comparable properties
- Providing preliminary prospective and summary of salient facts on potential sale comparables, market trends, neighborhood influences, etc.
- Serve each client’s needs, with senior members of the firm leading every major engagement
We’re looking for someone…
- Who is teachable and detail oriented
- That wants to be part of a fun crew
- That loves change and variety for advancement
- Who wants to remain constantly committed to excellence through professional development
- Who is considering a career in real estate appraisal
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-time
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.