Thomas Martucci Qualifications
Thomas S. Martucci, MAI is a Partner of Edge Realty Advisors. He is a highly diversified appraiser that has performed valuation services throughout the Southeast region of the U.S., delivering management supervision, appraisal valuation and consulting, team leadership in portfolio production, as well as professional review. Mr. Martucci has extensive valuation and consultation experience in numerous asset types, including several specialty property types and multi-state portfolio management. He has also served in leadership roles for staff-appraiser training, innovative template development and appraisal compliance.
Mr. Martucci has been engaged in commercial real estate valuation throughout Florida and the Southeastern U.S. since 2007. Prior to forming Edge Realty Advisors, Mr. Martucci served as the Managing Director of Florida for Capstone Valuation Advisors and served as the Co-Practice Leader of Capstone’s Convenience and Fuel Retailing Practice Group. Mr. Martucci’s appraisal background also includes institutional-grade assets such as apartments, multitenant office buildings, retail shopping centers, high intensity and mixed-use land developments. His expertise extends to residential subdivisions, gas station/convenience stores, car washes, parking facilities, NNN-leased assets and more. Over the years, Mr. Martucci has served many clients including, but not limited to, financial lending institutions, REIT’s, attorneys and property owners as a consultant and valuation expert for loan origination/classification, foreclosure due diligence, asset management and feasibility analysis.
Mr. Martucci has expert knowledge in the going-concern valuation of gas station/convenience stores. His management and production role of this asset has consisted of over 100 appraisals per year in several U.S. states. Mr. Martucci has gained critical insight into the performance indicators and operations of these facilities, including but not limited to fuel supply agreements, in-store sales and fuel margins, gross operating profit and EBITDA multipliers.
Mr. Martucci is accomplished in portfolio management on a national platform. He has served leadership roles in portfolio assignments with as many as 56 properties located in eight U.S. states. Other notable portfolios include 17 off-airport parking facilities located in eight U.S. states, 14 gas station/convenience stores located in three U.S. states, 12 bank branches located in three U.S. states, 33 subdivisions throughout Florida, among others.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Appraisal Institute Member (MAI)
- CCIM (Candidate for Designation)
- Argus Certified – Certification Number 1942
- Mermber of NACS – The Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing
State & Regulatory Licensure
- Alabama – State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser G01143
- Florida – State-Certified General Real Estate Appraiser RZ3423
In recent years, Mr. Martucci has also acquired licensing and performed commercial appraisal services in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Mr. Martucci received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate from Florida State University. He furthered his education and appraisal knowledge by completing numerous courses offered by the Appraisal Institute and attending real estate related seminars/conferences. Recent and specialized seminars/courses include:
- Fundamentals of Separating Real Property, Personal Property and Intangible Business Assets
- Advanced Enterprise (Version 16)
- Central Florida Real Estate Valuation Forum
- NACS National Conference – The Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing
- MBA National Conference – Mortgage Bankers Association
- Edge Realty Advisors, LLC | Principal | June 2015 – Present
- Capstone Valuation Advisors, LLC | Managing Director | April 2012 – June 2015
- Grubb & Ellis Landauer | Senior Associate | March 2011 – April 2012
- Clayton, Roper & Marshall, Inc. | Senior Associate | May 2007 – March 2011